Yoga and Meditation are practice and philosophy of life that allows us to access our highest physical, mental and spiritual potential—an ancient path of self-realization born in India that has evolved into a truly peaceful transnational revolution.
Despite the differences with face-to-face training, we believe that this new modality also has many positive aspects.
As the teaching is taught virtually, it is essential to be provided with a good internet connection, webcam, microphone, and a large screen.
The goal of this 200 hour yoga teacher training is to develop well-established and inspiring yoga teachers who can pass on the yoga experience to others through their own practice and self-discipline.
The prerequisite for participation is a sincere desire to learn and openness to yoga techniques. Although it is advantageous to know the basic exercises of yoga and the principles of yoga philosophy before the Course, it is not a requirement. In the online training, you will learn to teach yoga postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation practices for beginner and intermediate levels, in addition to improving your personal yoga practice.
The Online Course 200 hour yoga teacher training is a course to advance your personal practice and learn to create your own yoga practice. It will allow you to learn to practice safely and effectively at home, both with the yoga video classes that we will offer you during the course as well as with other classes that you can follow on your own once the course ends.
- Vinyasa Yoga is a dynamic and fluid style of Yoga practice that evolves from traditional Hatha Yoga.
- The emphasis is on Vinyasa: breathing connected to movement between postures that provides a thread of attention from to the end of the practice.
- It’s a great way to take advantage of the extra time: Intensifying your own practice, learning new aspects of yoga, and turning it into a healthy and positive lifestyle.
- The initial restraints are an opportunity to reflect on yourself, your own habits, mental tendencies, and life perspectives. Online training can support this introspection and bring fresh insight into your own inner world.
- The current crisis will undoubtedly lead to profound changes in society and everyday life: this training offers practical ways to use adaptability, intellectual openness, and creativity to redesign your life.
You can learn to transform your home into a spiritual energy center, which you can maintain even after training through your regular practice. Highly experienced teachers lead yoga Teacher Training Courses.
The 200 hour yoga teacher training includes practical cooking instructions. During the four weeks, you will learn how to prepare healthy and tasty vegetarian meals.
Guest speakers and artists will share their expertise in Ayurveda, mantra chanting, and Indian art.
You will have one hour of individual training each day with a personal mentor, which allows individual enhancements in the personal practice of asanas, pranayama, meditation, and mantra chanting. Includes questions and answers about the content of the classes.
Despite the extensive curriculum, the Course is cheaper due to the absence of accommodation and living costs.